Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
The Trustees and the Head of School of EBI are seeking faculty and staff members who, in addition to their specific responsibilities, demonstrate the following:
● Enjoy working in an international, diverse school environment;
● Share in our values of bilingualism, educational excellence, diversity, global citizenship, and the cultivation of character;
● Support the mission of EBI;
● Bring a positive attitude and a sense of professionalism to the School community.
The Director of Admissions, reporting to the Director of Advancement, is responsible for all recruitment and retention efforts at the school, including planning, directing and coordinating all admissions related policies, processes and events.
● Communicate the school, its programs and goals to prospective families through personal interactions, events, promotional and marketing materials, written communication and tours
● Coordinate/administer admissions testing (interviews, observations, etc.).
● Coordinate all re-enrollment activity with constant monitoring of attrition and retention.
● Develop and maintain systems for tracking data regarding enrollment, demographics, tuition adjustment, and retention/attrition. Report and interpret this data as needed, including trends and projections.
● Coordinate marketing/recruitment efforts: advertising, social media, direct mail, web page, etc.
● Design, develop, coordinate and facilitate special events involving prospective students.
● Work with members of the administration and faculty to design and carry out strategic retention efforts.
● Recruit and train volunteers for a number of roles that support recruitment and retention.
● Develop and maintain schoolwide annual timeline/calendar for events and supporting activities
● Create and carry out strategy for the school’s social media presence
● Interface with the Board of Trustees providing timely updates on progress and recommendations on support needed to further advance admissions at the school.
● Perform other duties as assigned by and in support of the Director of Advancement and Head of School.
● A demonstrated commitment to the school’s mission and values.
● Bilingual English/Spanish
● A bachelor's degree and five years of progressively responsible admission management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Demonstrated analytical, strategic, and problem-solving ability.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Ability to motivate and manage a large parent and student volunteer base.
● Experience and success recruiting students and families from diverse, under-represented communities.
● Proficient with Google Drive and File Maker, or a similar student information database/system.
● Personal qualities of integrity, resilience, approachability, kindness, and humor.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a letter of interest and to firstname.lastname@example.org
EBI’s commitment to diversity and inclusion is central to our mission and our hiring practices. People of color and LGBT candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.