Terra School Admissions Director
Terra Marin School is a progressive TK-8th grade school seeking an Admissions Director with previous experience to create an organized and welcoming experience for our students. This person will develop and implement recruitment, marketing, and communications strategies for prospective students at Terra Marin School, while modeling the core values of our school by fostering curiosity, critical thinking, flexibility, open dialogue, and mindfulness.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
● Ensure that the Terra School strategic plan is carried out through all activities of Admissions
● Represent the School and the School's interests at both internal and external-facing events, meetings, and activities including on and off campus information sessions, open houses, domestic and international graduate fairs, corporate career fairs, and professional organization events
● Recruit and counsel prospective families/students on program options, requirements, policies, and procedures of the admissions process
● Design and execute professional, high-quality recruiting and yield events, including open houses, information sessions,tours, webinars, class visits, student/alumni ambassador outreach, and more;
● Collaborate with Head of School, Marketing, Operations, Teachers, and Current Parents
● Manage admissions database, spreadsheets, applications, and record-keeping. Always look for efficiencies and improvement opportunities
● Evaluate applications for admission and scholarship eligibility; serve as member of the Admissions Committee to evaluate applicants
● Assist in the smooth transition of accepted students to deposit and enrollment and yield events, assistance with orientation activities, etc.
● Design, implement, and assess marketing strategies including digital, social, and web media, marketing collateral (brochures, giveaways, etc.), new media channels, etc.
● Institute and oversee measurement systems to monitor and analyze success of events and tactics
● Monitor, improve, and update the School’s profiles with online partner sites (yelp, niche.com, greatschools.org)
● Lead ad hoc marketing and communication needs
● Other duties as assigned
● Bachelor's degree required; graduate degree a plus
● Minimum two years experience in managing/supporting admissions or marketing
● Working knowledge of CRM, application management, and reporting systems
● Exceptional project management, customer service, and problem-solving skills
● Experience with digital marketing and communication channels - website, social media, etc.
● Strong communication skills - speaking, writing, editing and presentation
● Knowledge of recruitment strategies and best practices
● Flexible and able to deal with multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
● Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $58,000-$70,000 annual
Candidates please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will request 3 references, and candidates will have a background check (LiveScan) prior to hire.
Cal-ISBOA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org
Copyright ISBOA 2011 — Present