Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
ST. ANNE SCHOOL
St. Anne School, a private independent Catholic School in Laguna Niguel, is seeking exceptional Middle School Science Teacher. A valid teaching credential along with a minimum of two years teaching experience is preferable. We are looking for a talented, creative, hard-working, team player with a broad range of artistic skills, along with an appreciation of developmental characteristics of middle school students to join our strong faculty.
· Acts as a role model of professionalism in a Catholic environment.
· Supports the philosophy, policies, and goals of the school, as well as the decisions made by the Board of Directors and Administrators.
· Insures the health, safety, and welfare of all students.
· Holds in strict confidence all matters pertaining to the school.
· Adheres to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook and Employee Handbook.
· Attends faculty and administrative meetings as needed.
The teacher will be responsible for the instructional program, general operations, and management of their assigned class or program, Sixth through Eighth Grade. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All School Masses, Chapels, and assemblies
- Christmas Program
- Committee Meetings as requested
- All other activities as designated by the school
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment: Work is performed primarily in a standard classroom setting.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in a classroom setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Hours: Ten-month, Salary Exempt employee.
Required to be on campus 7:30 am – 3:30 pm Monday thru Friday.
Reports to: Head of Middle School
This is a full-time exempt position. Full medical benefits and pension plan included. Salary is commensurate with experience and education. Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to our Director of Human Resources, Melissa Vergara at firstname.lastname@example.org.