Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Fourth Grade & ELL English Teacher
Sausalito Campus, Marin County
Director of Campus
Type of Position
Part-Time (possibility of Full-Time), Open until Filled
The Lycée Français de San Francisco is a French Immersion College Preparatory school with 880 students and three Bay Area campuses that strives to maintain an international community for teachers, parents and students of diverse social and cultural backgrounds and to provide a rich educational environment, emphasizing academic excellence and personal achievement. https://www.lelycee.org/
The Lycée Français de San Francisco is currently seeking a qualified applicant to our 4th grade and three ELL students on our Sausalito campus. We are looking for a motivated and personable candidate with experience working with elementary-aged children, as well as those who are English Language Learners.
● Abide by all LFSF safety protocols
● Display appropriate dress, behavior, and language at all times
● Treat all students, parents, and colleagues with dignity and respect
● Work with English and French colleagues to plan dynamic and engaging lessons
● Maintain a neat and clean environment in shared classrooms
● Attend all required staff meetings, in-service meetings, and training sessions
● Monitor and assess student progress towards the expectations of the LFSF English standards in oral and written language
● Effectively manage class discipline, using positive rather than negative methods
● Use the LMS (Learning Management System) to communicate with families
● Complete report cards
● Assure a punctual presence in all classes, meetings, and in the completion of all duties
● Participation in school events including, but not limited to:
○ Teacher meetings
○ Back to school, In-service, and training workshops
○ Parent-Teacher conferences
QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL SKILLS
Salary is commensurate with level of education and experience.
Excellent benefits package which includes vacation, paid holidays, medical & dental insurances, long term disability and retirement plan.
The successful applicant will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S. and to comply with fingerprint check.
LFSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer; those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover via: https://www.lelycee.org/about/jobs