Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
· Act as a role model of professionalism in a Catholic environment.
· Support the philosophy, policies, and goals of the School, as well as the decisions made by the Board of Directors and Administrators.
· Ensure the health, safety, and welfare of all students.
· Hold in strict confidence all matters pertaining to the School.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook and Employee Handbook.
Under the general direction of the Controller, perform a variety of general accounting tasks to insure the integrity and reliability of the financial records and reports of St. Anne School. Assist in cash management and financial reporting functions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Education and Experience:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment: Work is performed primarily in a standard office setting.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Hours: Twelve-month, full-time, hourly (non-exempt) employee
Reports to: Controller
This is a full-time non-exempt position. Full medical benefits and pension plans included. Salary is commensurate with experience and education. Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to our Director of Human Resources, Melissa Vergara at email@example.com.