Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Ortega (San Francisco), Sausalito
Director of Finance
Type of Position
· The Administrative clerk assists the Business Office team in a variety of administrative tasks, including purchase orders and invoice processing. She/He also supervises the safety of children on the school bus. She/he assists the bus driver with the safety, movement, management and care of the children boarding the school bus, leaving the bus or being transported.
· This is a full-time position. The working hours are from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM including a one-hour lunch break.
· Located in San Francisco, LFSF is a French Immersion, independent, co-educational, college preparatory day school of 945 students in grades preK-12. www.lelycee.org
· Administrative duties: Assist the Business Office team in various administrative tasks, including:
o Purchase orders
o Small expense reimbursement
· Bus related duties: Supervise the safety of children on the school bus
o Sign-in / sign-off the children according to the student bus list and last-minute schedule information
o Accompany and ensure the security of the children on the bus in the morning (7:40) and in the afternoon (2:50)
· Administrative experience at a school
· Experience with children preferred
· Computer skills: Excel, Word, Blackbaud is a plus
· CPR First Aid
· ECE is preferred
· Punctual, Dependability and trustworthiness
· Energetic and proactive
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, CV/resume, and references via: https://www.lelycee.org/about/jobs
The Lycée Français de San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Direct candidates only. This position does not include any relocation assistance. No phone call please.