Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Children's Community School
Elementary School Librarian
- Organize and schedule parent volunteers with Library Committee Chairs
- Assist teachers/students in book selections/recommendations
- Maintain Library database (Follett system)
- Input new book titles
- Repair and cover books
- Shelve books and maintain order
- Cull collection
- Track past due and lost books with administrative assistant, and ensure follow-through
- Restart and organize parent readers (volunteers who read with students)
- Curate the displays to rotate and reflect current studies
- Work with Book Fair Committee Chairs for fundraising opportunities
Compensation: $20.00 per hour - approximately 15 hours per week, for 40 weeks/year
Employment type: part-time non-profit organization
Candidates should have college degree and/or librarian experience. Start date approximately August 19 or 26.
Send resume to email@example.com, with “Librarian” as the subject.
Qualified candidates will be contacted beginning of August to schedule interviews.