Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Summer School Coordinator/School Store Manager
The Summer School Coordinator/School Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of summer programming, including athletics, academics and 3rd party vendor use of academic facilities. The Coordinator effectively creates and markets outreach programs and events with all possible constituencies. The Coordinator works with the Principal, Vice Principal for Academics, and Department Chairs to build academic programming at all levels and to promote, coordinate, and administer a mission-centered philosophy to ensure that students are provided opportunity for growth, innovative programming, and an excellent school experience. The Coordinator is responsible for the daily functioning of summer school and the supervision of staff and students. The Coordinator models humble leadership, embraces possibility and innovation, delivers great, and inspires joy and gratitude in students and colleagues.
As School Store Manager, this position is responsible for planning and managing all day-to-day operations of the school store, including purchase, stock, and sales of all merchandise. Also supervises school store volunteers and creates scheduling and school store hours of operation.
Summer School Coordinator:
Book Store Manager:
· Bachelor's degree in a related content area required, Master's degree preferred
· Background in leadership position
· Background in an educational setting, preferably middle and high school level.
· Is familiar with learning management systems and work with curriculum.
· Background in business, marketing, or management.
· Background in inventory control and ordering of inventory.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: HR@carondeleths.org