Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Temporary Advancement Accounting Clerk
Director of Advancement
TYPE OF POSITION
Full-Time, Non-Exempt, Temporary (2 months)
The Advancement Department is responsible to raise funds for the school through various campaigns or events. An Accounting and Data entry clerk is needed to help with auction gala taking place during the month of March.
Located in San Francisco, LFSF is a French Immersion, independent, co-educational, college preparatory day school of 985 students in grades preK-12. For more information about our school, please visit: www.lelycee.org
- Support database and information integrity
- Responsible for department administrative duties
- Support the organization of events
- Coordinate with accounting staff to reconcile fundraising needs
- Assist in producing reports and queries for department and other constituents.
CREDENTIALS – EXPERIENCE
• Working knowledge of databases, Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge and Greater Giving preferred
• Able to easily learn and master new programs, software, web-applications, etc.
• Accounting skills, MS Office and MS Excel competency
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Able to work in a highly interactive team environment
• Availability for occasional over-time for special projects and events.
• Strong attention to details
• An innovative and problem-solving mindset.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover via: https://www.lelycee.org/about/jobs
LFSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer; those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply.