Reports To: Women’s Varsity Volleyball Head Coach and Director of Athletics
Position Type: Part-Time/Seasonal/Non-Exempt
Pay Range: $20-$29 per hour.
Established in 1920, Bentley School is a K-12 coeducational, independent day school located on two campuses in Oakland and Lafayette. Bentley is an inclusive community that shares a vision of transformational learning and respect for the individual. Bentley seeks Women’s Volleyball Assistant Coaches at the Upper Campus in the Fall 2023.
Responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
● Work directly with the head coach to develop the growth of the volleyball program.
● Assist in the overall planning and execution of the volleyball program.
● Work with head coach to develop and implement game strategies.
● Help in the planning and organizing of team practice sessions.
● Ability to coach team members individually and in groups.
● Work with head coach to develop and implement team strength and conditioning program.
● Monitor and maintain the discipline and conduct of student-athletes to support the culture of the school and athletic program.
● Adhere to all state, section, conference and league rules and regulations/policies.● Build a positive relationship with all members of the Bentley School community, including students, faculty/staff, administration, parents and alumni.
● Be a mentor, both in volleyball and in life.
● Valid Driver license
All employees are required to be vaccinated for the COVID-19 vaccine before beginning their employment with Bentley.
Bentley School is an equal opportunity employer and seeks rich diversity among faculty and administration. The School offers competitive compensation and benefits.
How to Apply
Please submit letter of interest, resume, and the names and contact information of three references. No phone calls please.
Qualified, interested candidate may apply for this position through online application at https://bentleyschool.bamboohr.com/careers/158
Cal-ISBOA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org
Copyright ISBOA 2011 — Present