Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
On the foundation of the highest academic standards and Jewish ethical and spiritual values, Milken Community Schools develops students with sharp minds, generous hearts and kind souls. We value each member of our pluralistic community while we foster a deep connection to Israel, a lifelong dedication to the Jewish people, and a passionate commitment to the service of humanity and the perfection of God’s world.
Milken Community Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, place of national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation or physical handicap in it employment practices.
The Accounts Payable/ Payroll Assistant reports to the Controller and is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures as well as assisting with the processing of Paycom payroll.
Accounts Payable Duties:
Perform the day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure Milken finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
· Assist with set up and maintenance of employees in Paycom.
· Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
· Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, and job title
· Input changes in Paycom such as vacation, sick hours, new hire, termination, and other personnel related information.
· Prepare and submit semi-weekly payroll via Paycom online payroll system.
· Calculate and prepare manual checks as needed
· Scan annual employment contracts and other related documents into Paycom
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications / Experience Required: