Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
St. Anne School, a private Catholic School in Laguna Niguel, is seeking an exceptional Student Support staff member for grades K-8. St. Anne is looking for a talented, energetic, hard-working, team player to join the St. Anne team.
● Acts as a role model of professionalism in a Christian environment.
● Supports the philosophy, policies, goals of the school, as well as the decisions made by Board of Directors and Administrators.
● Insures the health, safety and welfare of all students.
● Holds in strict confidence all matters pertaining to school.
● Adheres to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook and Employee Handbook.
Student Support will be responsible include but are not limited to the following:
● Assisting teachers in grades 2 and 3 with students who are in need of differentiated instruction.
o Assist with testing accommodations
o Pull out small groups for reading and math
● Supervise students in grades K-8 with lunch and lunch recess.
● Assist daycare director with monitoring of daycare students in the afternoon.
● All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment: Work is performed primarily in a standard office setting.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an classroom and/or outside setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Hours: Ten-month, full-time non-exempt, employee, 8:00-5:00 pm
Reports to: Daycare Director
This is a full time non-exempt position. Starting pay will begin at $14 per hour and/or possible more depending on education and experience. Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to our Human Resources Specialist Melissa Vergara at firstname.lastname@example.org.