Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
EBI is seeking a highly motivated and self-directed technical support professional with strong problem-solving, communication, customer service, technical, organizational, and leadership skills to join the Technology Team and assist and support teachers, students, families, staff, and administrators in our predominantly Chromebook and iOS environment.
● Work with the Director of Curriculum and Program Innovation and the Director of Technology to implement the school’s device and software deployment plans
● Provide technical support to students, families, teachers, and staff (role is expected to include both on-campus and virtual support)
● Provide coaching, training, and support to employees on using Zoom video conferencing features for online and/or hybrid learning
● Manage logistics and reporting of technology-related projects (e.g., data collection, reporting, and follow-up of at-home device access survey and wifi speed tests)
Professional Skills & Experience
○ Expertise with managing and administering enterprise level Zoom deployment
○ Expertise with Apple technology (MacBook Air, iPad) and software (OSX and iOS)
○ Experience providing technical support (ideally both remotely and in-person)
○ Experience developing user-friendly training/support materials for a variety of audiences (e.g., screencasts, written tutorials, FAQ, etc.)
○ Experience with technology deployment and support in a school setting
○ Expertise with SeeSaw, Google Apps (G Suite), Google Classroom, Nearpod
● Effective Communicator: Communicating with empathy and clarity with multiple stakeholder groups: students, families, faculty, and staff (both internally and externally).
● Detail Oriented: Seeing and paying attention to details, and verifying correctness or errors.
● Agile Learner: Developing the knowledge, skills, and understandings needed to meet new or evolving needs.
● Task Management: Responding quickly to requests and meeting project timelines and deadlines.
● Flexible and Resilient: Responding to new challenges and emergent needs with a growth mindset and solution-oriented approach.
● Technological Acumen: Working effectively with learning management and data management systems, and using technology creatively to problem-solve and expand opportunities.
● Team Player: Working with a small team to achieve the school’s mission to educate, encourage, & empower girls.
● Creative Problem Solver: Developing original solutions to complex problems that empower community members to leverage technology in efficient and purposeful ways.
● Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Work: Understanding, communicating, and effectively interacting with people across backgrounds and cultures to respect, seek to understand, and value individual differences to serve students better.
To be considered for the position, please complete an application, send a letter of interest and a resume to email@example.com. Incomplete files, or candidates that do not meet the desired qualifications, will not be considered. Thank you for your interest in Escuela Bilingüe Internacional (EBI).
EBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.