Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
ST. ANNE SCHOOL
St. Anne School, an independent Catholic School in Laguna Niguel, is seeking an exceptional English teacher for middle school. A valid teaching credential along with a minimum of two years teaching experience is preferable. We are looking for a talented, creative, hard-working, team player with a broad range of classroom skills, along with an appreciation of developmental characteristics of middle school students to join our strong faculty.
· Act as a role model of professionalism in a Catholic environment.
· Support the philosophy, policies, and goals of the school, as well as the decisions made by the Administration and Board of Directors.
· Insure the health, safety, and welfare of all students.
· Hold in strict confidence all matters pertaining to the school.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook and Employee Handbook.
· Attend faculty, departmental, grade level and administrative meetings as needed.
The middle school English teacher will be responsible for the instructional program, general operations, and management of their assigned class or program, Sixth through Eighth Grade. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment: Work is performed primarily in a standard classroom setting.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in a classroom setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
This is a full-time position. Please send cover letter, resume, and references to our Human Resources Specialist Melissa Vergara at email@example.com.