Admissions and Marketing Assistant Job Description
· Acts as a role model of professionalism in a Catholic environment.
· Supports the philosophy, policies, and goals of the school, as well as the decisions made by the Board of Directors and Administrators.
· Insures the health, safety, and welfare of all students.
· Holds in strict confidence all matters pertaining to the school.
· Adheres to all policies, and procedures as outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook and Employee Handbook.
· Attends faculty and administrative meetings as needed.
Marketing and Communications
· Create content for and maintain digital signs in the front office and ECDC lobbies.
· Assist with capturing student engagement in the classrooms with photographs, videos, and written content used in the Knutshell video, Knights News, social media, and marketing materials.
· Assist with email communications using Pushpage, including the weekly newsletter, Knights News
· Assist in the build and design of the new St. Anne website and help ensure that content on the current website is up-to-date.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on the mySAS tiles.
· Work collaboratively with other members of the school’s faculty and staff to ensure the planning of the school calendar, ensuring timely communication of school events.
· Assist with content and posting on social media
· Assist with other marketing and communications duties as needed.
· Upload and organize photos to the shared drive
· Proofread written content
· Organize the Christmas Card artwork contest
· Assist with the organization and communication of the Holiday Parade
· Warm and welcoming will sometimes be the first contact to prospective families
· Communicating and mailing admissions information to prospective families
· Tracking inquiries, applications, and enrollment and preparing reports from WH
· Working with Marketing monitoring, updating, and ordering promotional marketing items
· Tracking and following up on required application documents
· Preparing and sending admissions and welcome packet
· Assisting with scheduling and updating the tour calendar
· Attending the Admissions Open House, assisting in coordinating and planning
· Monitoring and ordering testing materials
· Preparing and sending letters to parents i.e., denial and testing ect.
· Tracking and follow-up on Re-enrollment and New Enrollment contracts
· Assisting with Admission Events I.e. Crossing the Bridge
· Data inputting, Blackbaud/WhippleHill ie contracts, applications and inquiries
· Copying and filing student state forms and contracts
· Following up on immunization, collecting and placing in the students’ file
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Carpool Duty as assigned
· 2 years’ professional admissions experience preferred.
· Proven experience in designing and managing admissions programs.
· Experience with developing and maintaining productive working relationships with parents, administrators, and faculty.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to utilize Blackbaud software for the entry, utilization, and generation of reports for all admissions-related information.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment: Work is performed primarily in a standard office setting.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Hours: Twelve-month, Part-time, Hourly, non-exempt employee, 20 hours/ flexible
Reports to: Director of Admission
This is an hourly non-exempt position. Please send a cover letter, resume, and college transcripts to the Director of Human Resources, Melissa Vergara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cal-ISBOA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org
Copyright ISBOA 2011 — Present