Los Encinos School, located in Encino, in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, provides a richly integrated educational experience for 175 students in grades Kindergarten through Sixth. Los Encinos is a close-knit learning community where everyone knows each other; where we honor diverse perspectives, cultures, and experiences, and value equity, inclusion, and justice; where cooperation and friendship span all grades; where students and employees feel both safe and inspired to learn and grow.
Los Encinos School seeks an organized and detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Business Office Assistant. This part-time entry level position will work in close collaboration with the Business & Development Officer.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
The Business Office Assistant will provide administrative support to the Business Office, including filing, data entry, general office duties, special projects, and support for the school community. The Business Office Assistant will interact with faculty, staff, students, parents, and visitors on a daily basis.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
· Reliable and timely attendance
· Discretion and sensitivity to confidential information.
· Strong organization skills, including attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills including good judgement, patience, and respectful attitude in professional relationships.
· Proficiency in (or ability to learn quickly) Word, Excel, Google Forms
· Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and warmly in-person, through email, and by phone
· Ability to multi-task across projects and manage shifting priorities
· Ability to work in a cooperative and collaborative environment.
· Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time and have good mobility skills.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, and reach and extend arms in any direction.
· Must have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal and similar devices, extensive reading, etc.
· Must be able to type / keyboard and use a computer for extended periods of time.
· Light lifting.
Interested candidates should send a resume to: NPennington@losencinosschool.org
Cal-ISBOA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org
Copyright ISBOA 2011 — Present