Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
The Benefits Trust was established to help schools manage the benefits they offer their employees by:
- reducing risk to individual schools
- controlling costs by maintaining consistent rate increases and lowering rates
- offering products that may not be accessible to individual schools
- using technology to reduce administrative labor and burden
- providing information and updates on best practices
Cal-ISBOA member schools are eligible to participate in CISBT.
The Benefits Trust is governed by an independent Board of Trustees. Click on the following link for a list of trustees: CISBT Trustees 2018-19
If you are interested in more information about the benefits of the Trust and the process of receiving a quote, please contact:If you are interested in more information about the benefits of the Trust and the process of receiving a quote, please contact:
Bolton & Co
For general information about the Trust you may also contact:
Chair of the Trust, Dave Sigal, email@example.com or 858-453-3440
Note:Please put the Carrier Authorization letter on school stationary signed by an authorized signatory. The School Census template is password protected to protect your confidential information. The password is CISBT2016. Please change this once you have completed the form.