Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Are you a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about database management and prospect research? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team oriented, and multicultural environment? We are willing to train the right candidate.
We are currently looking for someone to fill our Advancement Database Manager position at the International School of the Peninsula (ISTP). We are a nursery-8th grade private language bilingual school, and our office is responsible for the school’s development, communications, and alumni relations. We have the honor of being the school's advocates for goodwill, spirit, and philanthropy.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Non-Profit Private Language Bilingual SchooLOCATION: Palo Alto (Bay Area Peninsula)
POSITION TITLE: Advancement Database Manager
SALARY: Depending on Experience
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Generous Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor's degree
• Advanced Proficiency in MS Office Suite required, specifically Excel (vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc) and Word (mail merge)
• 2+ years experience working with Raiser's Edge and/or other similar CRM/Donor databases
• Proficiency with Mac platforms; comfortable with technology or demonstrated ability to learn quickly
• Strong analytical skills & interpersonal skills
• High attention to detail
• Energetic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-oriented, multicultural environment; ability to plan and follow through on tasks; meet deadlines
• Demonstrated experience in all aspects of clerical responsibilities
• Must be able to work independently, exercise sound judgment, work collaboratively in a team environment, and handle confidential matters with discretion
• Occasional evening/weekend work required
• Some local travel, good vehicle necessary, along with valid California Driver's License
• Ability to lift and carry up to 35lbs
How You Will Spend Your Day:
• Managing the Advancement databases by entering data, gifts, tickets, and pledge reminders.
• Record maintenance, donor stewardship, recognition requests, generation and compilation of financial and analytical reports, producing mail merges and other reports
• Act as liaison between the Advancement Office and the Business Office to reconcile all gift income accounts
• Identify prospective donors and profiling current donors using in-house records as well as internet resources and proprietary databases and reactive research
• Other duties include providing support for special events
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, please submit resume, cover letter, and references to AdvancementJobs@istp.org. Adobe PDF or Microsoft documents only. No calls, please.
The International School of the Peninsula is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and hires employees without regard to gender, race, religion, color, creed or sexual orientation. ISTP offers a competitive benefits package. Check out our website: www.istp.org
International School of the Peninsula does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin or sexual orientation in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan payments, athletic and other school administered programs.