Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Senior Accountant Full Time
Don Bosco Technical Institute, a qualified 501(c) (3) non-profit, is seeking a full-time Accountant. Bosco Tech is a private Catholic all male high school that specializes in dynamic STEM education programs, preparing young men for university engineering majors.
The Accountant will work closely with the Finance Director and will supervise two finance department staff.
· Daily oversight of fiscal operations including cash receipts, student billing, banking transactions and posting to the general ledger.
· Review weekly accounts payable transactions including expense accounts.
· Monthly Bank and Investments Accounts reconciliations across multiple funds.
· Prepare journal entries.
· Prepare monthly financial reports.
· Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Responsible for fixed assets accounting, coordinating documentation for annual audit and annual accounting reports.
· Other duties may be assigned as needed.
· Three to five years experience of progressively responsible accounting experience in fund accounting, bank reconciliations across multiple funds and accounts, endowment and investments reporting in a nonprofit environment.
· Experience with Blackbaud financial software or similar fund accounting software.
· Solid Excel proficiency including pivot tables, formulas and look ups.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Techhr@boscotech.edu