Support | Solutions | Professional Advancement
Director of Advancement
TYPE OF POSITION
Full-Time, Non-Exempt, open until filled
The Advancement Department is responsible to raise funds for the school through various campaigns or events: Annual Fund, Major Gift Campaign, Annual Auction Gala, Grandparents Day, Lapathon. It also organizes other events for either donors or volunteers and works closely with the Parents Association.
Located in San Francisco, LFSF is a French Immersion, independent, co-educational, college preparatory day school of 985 students in grades preK-12. For more information about our school, please visit: www.lelycee.org
Comprehensive and generous benefits package : medical and dental insurances, vacation, …
CREDENTIALS – EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Working knowledge of databases, Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge preferred
· Able to easily learn and master new programs, software, web-applications, etc.
· Accounting skills, MS Office and MS Excel competency
· French language fluency a significant asset but not required
· Outstanding organizational and communication skills
· Able to work in a highly interactive team environment
· Ability to function proactively in a multi-cultural setting
· Able to lift and move heavy boxes and advancement-event physical components
· Prior fundraising experience in a non-profit setting
· Availability for occasional over-time for special projects and events.
· An enthusiasm for primary and secondary private education
· Strong attention to details
· Project management skills
· Ease in personal interaction with parents and colleagues
· A self-starter
· An innovative and problem-solving mindset
· Strong sense of stewardship for the philanthropic funds and other revenues of the LFSF
· Commitment to customer service.
Some evening and weekend hours maybe required for special events through the year
Interested candidates should send their resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of responsibilities is given for informational purposes only and is not meant to be exhaustive. It may be subject to change in order to meet the evolving needs of the organization.
LFSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer; those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply.